Thursday, October 11, 2012

Relaunch!!!!!

It has been a very long time since anything was done on this blog, and through a mutual discussion on Google+ Dav and I have decided to relaunch.

We have had some spirited discussions about life liberty and the pursuit of happiness on our plus accounts and have extended a challenge that will kick off on October 21, 2012.  We are planning on restarting our virtual trek across this continent, Europe, and into the near reaches of Russia.  I am really excited about this endeavor and the joy that it will bring to my life.

We haven't really talked about the laws and theories behind what this blog will look like, or even how we were going to do this but it should be a lot of fun once we get into the flow that we had established earlier in the life of this site.

2 comments:

  1. I am really looking forward to this! I've thought about the itinerary and stuff, and I'll try to get on and do more this afternoon, after I've finished with this school section. Thanks for inviting me back! You're a good man, I don't care what anybody says. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh and so are you, a good man that is... thanks for coming back and contributing again with me.

    ReplyDelete