I have not yet made the conncection that I have been given but I think I am close. I was just taking this time to let you all know that I am still participating and still on in the game. Look for my connections this weekend.
I'm looking forward to it, Steve. If you get stuck, the medieval philosopher "Boethius" might help as a link (hope that's not cheating). I am enjoying your posts! I pass on the links to everyone I know.
I'm working on a short story right now, just have a bit farther to go. I'll get it up here in the next couple of days. This has actually been kind of a fun one despite the difficulty.
It was pretty difficult ... I'm going to be impressed when you get it posted. I'm looking forward to what you're going to give me as payback. I'm confident you'll give as good as you got, as a worthy competitor would! Good luck w/ school. (BTW: 40 mi. east of Rock Springs -- heel a-killin')
I'm looking forward to it, Steve. If you get stuck, the medieval philosopher "Boethius" might help as a link (hope that's not cheating). I am enjoying your posts! I pass on the links to everyone I know.
ReplyDeleteI'm working on a short story right now, just have a bit farther to go. I'll get it up here in the next couple of days. This has actually been kind of a fun one despite the difficulty.
ReplyDeleteIt was pretty difficult ... I'm going to be impressed when you get it posted. I'm looking forward to what you're going to give me as payback. I'm confident you'll give as good as you got, as a worthy competitor would! Good luck w/ school. (BTW: 40 mi. east of Rock Springs -- heel a-killin')
ReplyDelete