Sunday, March 13, 2011

Flamingo, Jasmine, Petzite






http://www.lasvegasspa.us/vegas_spa_location.html

The Jasmine Spa & Salon is located about 2 miles west of the Las Vegas Strip, and it provides free transportation for parties of two or more.  It is located on West Flamingo Road, in the Flamingo Verde Plaza.  It offers Massage, Reflexology, Aromatherapy, in a variety of mind-altering manifestations.


Enjoy the special ambiance of these beautiful petzite-veneered therapy stalls.  (If the decor is not actually dusted with elegant petzite, it should be -- the Flamingo Salon & Spa massage setting offers the best in Las Vegas luxury.)

Indulge your narcissistic need for decadence, and check them out today.



Dice throw:  N, S, A ...
Neltharion
Studebaker
Artichokes

2 comments:

  1. That was great. I thought I would have stumped you. You should work for a travel agency with that review. Loved every minute of it, and wish I could go get pampered in Petzite lined chairs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU ALMOST DID! I was originally going to write a BS story about skyrocketing real estate prices in Aspen, and the new trend there among the ultra-rich to import jasmine-fed flamingos as petzite sniffers (kind of like truffle-hunting pigs). I had to think for a very long time, on this. I hope you have as much fun with yours!

    ReplyDelete