Thanks for the invite ---
I've been reading an article in Scientific American, about increasing intelligence. The article was right up my alley, because that's kind of how my creative writing takes place -- I pick a few disparate information sources, find common threads, and think of dramatic situations that would coordinate those links.
It's a great parlor game for braniacs like Steve -- Kind of interested to see what fun we can come up with.
So, here goes:
1. Pick 3 dissimilar elements (for today, I'll challenge Steve with an Animal, Vegetable, and Mineral)
2. I've randomized the 1st letters of the alphabet on my scientific calculator: "W," "C," and "I"
3. Create a mini-report or hypothesis or theory -- or creative beginning to an epic trilogy ... anything. Movie Reviews; mini-essay; political rant; scientific theory worthy of Nobel Prize; meditation.
4. No limit on length, but ideally, in the spirit of the game, entry should keep to 300 - 500 words.
5. No time limit on completion of the test.
So, Steven, here is your mission, should you choose to accept it:
*** Wallaby (animal)
*** Conifer (vegetable)
*** Igloo (mineral)
Good luck!
I love it and have to jump right in. That is a tough one but I think I can do it.
ReplyDelete