This week I traveled 26.7 miles and am heading up I-25 towards Loveland. Nothing around me but cow pastures and farm land. Should hit Loveland by next week sunday.
I am excited to learn about the topics chosen this week and will do my best to not let you down.
Well, I'd better hit the exercise bike, then, because I'm only at the top of Price Canyon, and I've got to accrue more mileage to get to Cheyenne at the same time you do. We'll have to coordinate on our destination ... & reading list. If we're heading to England, we could re-read the Complete Works of Shakespeare; or in honor of Dickens Centennial, we could dig in on his complete novels. Or other things ... or we could practice our Russian and I could finish the Dostoevsky, Tolstoy, Solzhenitsyn, Chekov, and Pushkin that I've got .. or any combination that scores your rugby ball. ?
ReplyDelete